DatesJuly 2014 – September 2014
General ScopeExternal hard landscaping works around social housing to make the enviornment safer and to aid the future maintenance of site.
- Construction of various mowing strip designs to Value Engineer works.
- Re-modelling of open spaces o reduce volume of imported soils to site.
- Letter drops to local residents informing of works programme and disruption.
- Regular meetings with Principle Contractor’s Liaison Officer.
- Repair work broken down in to phases ensuring the construction works were undertaken in a safe manner, reducing the disruption and making it more convenient for the residents.
“Great job, great guys – well done!” Mears Project Manager